The Fibaro KeyFob is a compact, battery-powered, Z-Wave Plus compatible remote control. Six buttons allow you to control other devices through the Z-Wave network and run various scenes defined in Fibaro System.
Configure actions for one, two, three clicks, holding the button and button sequences to suit all your needs. Built-in locking system will ensure that unauthorised person will not take control of your home.
Part No.: FIBEFGKF-601
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.42 MHz;
- Power supply: CR2450 3.0V battery (included)
- Battery life: est. 2 years (default settings, max. 5 pushes per day and direct range)
- Operating temperature: 10 - 40°C
- EU standards compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
- up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
- (Depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 15 mm